Tuesday 30 January 2018

My good friend's birthday

Last weekend I was at Tampere. My friend Miisas birthday was last Saturday so I went to Tampere at 10:30 pm. I was working before going so I had to woke up at 4:30 pm. Work started at 6 am and ended at 9:30 am.

Birthday was on Saturday at 7:30 pm. There were the same group who I known for years. It was nice to see again. We were first at Jack the Rooster (place where we can just sit and eat some food, sometimes there's some gigs). After that we went to Tiikerihai, where was karaoke place. We just hanging out and one friend sang one song. After 11 pm we went to Rodeo (night club, there's pretty much 90's and 00's music and little bit this time music). There was very fun. I haven't been there for ages. Around 2:30 pm I and my bf left there, we were little bit tired. Anyone else stayed there.

On Sunday I was little bit relaxing and little bit walking outside with bf before going to Turku. The buss left 3:45 pm. I thought it's good time to go because I'm not too late at home. Around 6 pm at Turku's buss station and I took quickly my travelling bag and I almost ran to buss stop, because I wanted to go buss where goes close to my home. If I haven't gone that buss, I would have waited something 20-30 minutes next buss. I was at 6:30 pm at home, it was relaxing to be here again.

It was nice weekend! Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...