Thursday 8 March 2018

Hi again

I know I haven't written here for a while, but I have had been so much to do at school. Sometimes I felt last month, that all my time goes to my school's institution; doing to costumers different treatments to face and foot.
This week it's evening shift at school, it's starts at 1 pm and ends 8 pm. It's little bit hard to be there so late, because my hole time goes to school and it feels like I don't have anything else to do than being in there. I like more morning shifts, because it ends at 3:30 pm and I have little bit time to do something different that day.

I'll try to write little bit more! I hope that you'll have nice weekend! 👼


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...