Sunday 6 May 2018

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days has been so warm. I hope that I can put dress soon!
Weather forecast promises, that next week in Turku should be +17c - +20c, let's hope they're right! I really do!


 

These photos are from Tampere. I was celebration May Day with my friends and boyfriend. There was so much people, which were drinking so much. It was nice to have fun. I come back home to Turku last Tuesday.

There is Moomin land. It's open at summers. 

If you want to go there, you must walk over that bridge.

Naanatali's church. 

Yesterday I and my friends visited at Naantali just randomly. We didn't have a plan, we just go there and little bit walked there. It's beautiful place next to sea. We walked there for a while and they took me home. Rest of the evening I just relaxed and watched Netflix 😁

2 comments:

  1. I want to travel in such places but I'm still busy purchasing a travel bags online shopping low price.By visiting your site I have got lots of places Thank u very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a tasteful leather jacket has turned into an image of status among the young people. You have a lot of decisions in picking these jackets and overcoats.

    ReplyDelete

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...