Sunday 21 January 2018

What happened this week?

My week and weekend went so quickly! It was very nice little hard, because I had few hours at job before going to my school.  I'm cleaning gym which is two minutes away from my school (luckily). At the gym 6am three hours and 9am at school from Tuesday to Thursday like that and Friday and Saturday just only 6am9am cleaning at gym. After that week you can believe it's little bit hard, but it's luckily not everyday happening.

On Friday afternoon I met my friend and we went to girls club, which is free came and go. There's only girls, no-boys-area. It was closed for a while and Friday was the day when it's open again. I wanted to go there, so I took my friend too. I liked to be there, there was music and little bit dancing. One woman showed some dance moves and we did too. It was funny. There was little bit some food: fruits, candy, chips... That was open 4-7pm.

On Saturday I and my friend went to Flama, where you can get to know better some dance styles. We went to twerking lesson! 🤣 She wanted! It was hard but it was funny to try it! After we went friends boyfriends place and cooked some food and relaxed. After that evening they went one night club meeting one friend and I went to home.

Today on Sunday we met again and we went friends home at Salo. She lives in there, but she has now a trainee at some nursing home. We check her home, little bit walked and ate there. Then we come home in Turku. Around 4-5pm I was at home and after that I relax. I'm little bit tired after my week! It was little bit hard because the job, but I don't  care.

River in Salo. It's long and almost next to my friends home.

The river is frozen.

These are country side close Salo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...