Sunday 7 January 2018

My Holidays

Hi!

I'm sorry, that I haven't been writing here. I have been seeing my friend and visiting Tampere.

At Christmas I was at Tampere view days, because I had little bit job after it. It was nice to have little bit different, because I have been most of my time at school. But this week I didn't had a job, because nobody wasn't sick. But anyway, it was nice just relax too.

This weekend I was in Turku. My bf was with me too and we met my friends. Yesterday we were eating one Indian restaurant and after that we played mini golf at HohtoGolf  (shining golf). It was funny place, we liked it. Then we went my friend's boyfriend place and drank little bit for Börs (night club).

We were at Börs around 11:30pm and the last buss left 2:30pm, so I and bf left on that buss. It was nice to visit there again.

Today we met again and we were just at the center and we didn't do anything special. Just walk around and I found a o'clock at the wall, yay! Bf left back to Tampere at 6:15pm and I went to home. I'm gonna just relax now, I don't have any energy to do anything.



Have nice new year, hoping it's better than last year!👼 🎉

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...