Thursday 19 October 2017

Visiting last weekend at Tampere

Hi!

I was last weekend at Tampere. I left there on Friday morning by buss. It left from Turku at 10:30am and I was at Tampere around 12:30pm.
First I met my boyfriend and we visited a cafe drinking a cup of coffee. We were there for a while before I went to my parents house. Later I met bf again and we went Stockmann (Not like shopping mall but it's very big. There is lot of name brands like Cucci) and there was sale Wednesday to Sunday. Sales name is Hullut Päivät (Crazy Days). It's very popular.

I took it from the buss.

Countryside pretty close to Turku.
 Saturday noon I met my friend at cafe. We haven't met so long time and it was so nice to meet her. I was with her two hours before she had to go. Then I was few hours just relaxing.
That evening  my friend had housewarming party so I went there. It started 6pm and ended around 10pm. After that another went to bar and I went to bf place. I didn't feeling to go with them because I was tired and I have been pubs a lot lately.

Sunday went just relaxing. I was so tired and I didn't have feeling to do anything. I just laid on sofa. Buss had to come 3:45pm but it was late. It came closer 4pm. At 6pm I was back Turku and I went first shop by some food and then home.
I was so tired at home, I was there at 7pm! I was happy when I came home because I could relax more! 😃

Pretty close Tampere.

Somewhere between Tampere and Turku.
See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...