Sunday 29 October 2017

Trade show: Beaury Pro at Helsinki

Hi!
Last week's Friday 20.10. I was in Helsinki at trade show called Beauty Pro. I know it has been for a while but I have been busy with my school and meeting my friends.

So last weekend I went to Helsinki with my classmate Venla. We met center at 8am and we walked to railway station. It's 10 minutes away from center. Train come at 8:30am and we were at Helsinki around 10:40am.


We took that train.




Pretty close Helsinki it was pretty dusty.

When we arrived to Helsinki Pasilas railway station we walked to mass hall which was something 10 minutes by walking.




When we were at there, there were a lot people! A lot! There was cosmetic professionals and students (like me) and just costumers who aren't that working beauty business. I also saw few my classmates too.
There was everything! Cosmetics, shampoos, nail polishes, gel nail polishes, clothing like Vero Moda and Only. There was one area just sport. There was just one area just professionals and students, of course we went there too! There was little bit more cosmetics and instruments for make up and backs.




We ate around 2pm and that time we just sat. We have walked a lot so sitting was nice!
After that we continued walking I noticed Finnish design area. I wanted to check it out. There was Finnish clothing, jackets, jewels, backs..  Some of them are made by hands.
There was fashion show hole day. We went that show which started at 4pm.











It was interesting to watch. There was for example Vera Moda and Hugo. There was many different clothing, I don't remember many of them anymore. That show lasted 45 minutes. After that one lady rapped, she was good!

After that we where there for a while before we went back to railway station. Our train come 6:40pm and we was at Turku around 8:20pm. It was long nice day!

I came there because I was interested to see what kind of mass is that. I'm happy by going there.

Nothing else this time, have a nice time! 👼

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...