Tuesday 26 September 2017

Two last weekends

Hi!
It has been for while, when I haven't written here. Last weekend I was in Salo where my friend lives. We just hanging out and later that evening we went to a pub. First floor was karaoke and older people and down stairs was disco and place for dancing. Next day I came back to my home by buss at 1:40pm because my friend had a trainee at hospital and her sift started at 2pm. On Sunday I didn't do much anymore. Later that day I little bit walked, nothing more.







Thats previous weekend that friend was my home. We did the same thing, hanging out my place and later we went in Börns (night club). Next day was Turku day, where is everything open so late. At center was some programs and we just little bit watched it. We walked little bit Aurajoki (it's a river which a cross Turku) and there was some program too. We sat there little bit and she had to go at 4pm buss at Salo. I went to home because I was so tired 😅

Aurajoki

They are birds by some students.



Nothing else this time. Have a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...