Saturday 2 September 2017

First Day in Turku

Hi!

This is my first day living in Turku. Last weekend I and my family (mom, dad, brother, but sister weren't there) visited my new home. It's house for students. We took here half my staff and today rest of them. Today just me, dad and my boyfriend came here, took staff my room, ate in restaurant and visited in food shop for food for my place. After that they left back my home town Tampere and I stayed here. 
My school will start on Monday, so I thought that Saturday would be good day to move here, because on today and Sunday I have more time get to know more Turku. Mom would have wanted that I'll move on Sunday but I think better this way. 

Nothing else today, hoping happy weekend for all you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring starts (finally)

It has finally! I have been waited little bit, that spring comes and I can live jacket at home. And I can clothe more lighter. Now few days ...